"Best Quotes"

Faith is the art of believing by doing. It comes as a result of
persistent action and cannot exist at the same time as fear.

if I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it.
But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it, even if
I did not have the ability in the beginning

Going the Extra Mile turns the spotlight on you - and keeps it there!

There is something worse than being compelled to work. It's being
compelled not to work.

I'm a firm believer in luck, and I've found the harder I work, the
luckier I get.
Yesterday is gone forever, Make the most of today and tomorrow if you
wish to make up for the lost time.

But dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that's the
stuff life is made of.
It isn't defeat, but it's your mental attitude toward it that can whip
you.

We are disturbed not by things, but by the view which we take of them.

Anything that disturbs harmony among people is apt to originate with
those who harbor mistrust

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that
matter

By putting faith into action, you'll find the way to inspire others to
take control of their destinies.

Be a lamp in the chamber if you cannot be a light in the sky

You must first expect to succeed to achieve success - it's a guarantee
that if you expect to fail you will.

I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of
man to elevate his life by a conscious endeavor